FAST, FAIR, SIMPLE - FIREARMS FOR SALE
Meet the FFS Team:
Who we are, what we shoot, and what we recommend.
Hey! I’m the sales and customer service rep here at FFS. I’m a family man who knows what it’s like to hate automated systems and pay too much for stuff I don’t need. So my goal is to provide the best customer service I can through staying in contact when things go wrong and helping on pricing when I can. I’m always here if you need me!
Mr. Customer Service
I'm the head of the customer experience here at FFS. Most of my time is spent troubleshooting order problems and making sure your orders all end up in the right hands. I have a few guns but I think I need a few more. Springfield M1A-A1, Para Black Ops 45, Sig MK25, Custom built AR and my conceal carry is a Walther PPS 9mm. Winchester 1300 for my annual duck hunting trips and my
Hi, I’m James. Here at FFS I am the guy that handles customer service and support problems. I grew up hunting and shooting skeet quite frequently, which naturally turned me into a gun enthusiast. Out of all of the firearms I own, I would have to say my super smooth Benelli Super 90 Montefeltro 20 gauge, my indestructable and always reliable Glock 19 FDE, my sleek Custom built AR, and my extremely comfortable Custom built Uselton 1911 would be my go-to guns. For conceal carry I prefer my hide-anywhere Ruger LCP. I focus on providing excellent customer service and support through staying in contact with customers that are having problems. Feel free to contact me, I will always be here ready to help!...
Hi, I’m Ryan. I’m the operations and purchasing guy at FFS. I try to hustle everyday to get our customers the best product and best deal that FFS can possibly provide. I grew up hunting and shooting skeet which has fed my passion and love for guns. A few of my favorites are my trusty Sig P938 Equinox which sits on my hip. My S&W V-Tac 40 FDE with a Viridian C5L that is waiting for the dummy that walks into my house. My custom built AR-15 with a Seekins lower and a Adcor upper. Then the duck slayer my Winchester Super X-2 that never lets me down no matter how cold it gets.
Jeremy R DeYoung
Hi, I’m Jeremy. I’m the guy behind the tech at our company. Basically I keep the ball rolling and keep creating new ways to better serve our customers. I’m also the guy who handles when everything goes wrong. So if you see something broken, give me a buzz! Oddly enough, I’m a recent gun-enthusiast. I recently purchased a Sig MK25 & XDS-9. They have to be two of my favorite guns but I’m just learning so I’m sure my tastes and desires will grow in time!
Hi there, I’m John. I’m the marketing guy, which really means I try to get our products in front of you in as many ways as possible through email newsletters, social media and all across the web. My two favorites in the arsenal include the Springfield XDs 45 because I want a carry gun that packs a punch and my Colt LE6940 for it’s reliability and accuracy.
The Man of Design
Hi, I'm Daniel. At FFS I work on marketing, design, and a bit of development to improve your experience buying guns and ammo. I own a Heckler & Koch P30 v.3 in 9mm that I purchased as an EDC and home defense tool. The fully ambidextrous configuration, safety, and master craftsman quality made this pistol the best choice for my requirements.
Your Questions Answered
Mr. Customer Service
- Q: Can I purchase shipping insurance?
- Yes! Shipping insurance is always on option no matter what the order contains. The price of shipping insurance is usually around $2 / $100 (i.e. $1,200 firearm = $24)…
- Q: Can I place an order over the phone?
- Yes! We all know sometimes it's easier to just talk to a real live human on the phone. No automated system to give you the run-around. Give us a shout with any question, comments or concerns regarding…
- Q: How do I place an online order?
- Simple use the search bar on the homepage at firearmsforsale.com to find what you're looking for! To the right of any listing there will be a button that reads "Add to Cart". After you add it to the …
- Q: Can I cancel my order after it has been placed?
- Yes! You can cancel any order before it has shipped out.…
- Q: Will my credit card information be kept for future orders?
- We do not keep any of the info other than the Shipping address and the FFL used. We do not keep the credit card info for any order other than the one you originally placed. It cannot be re-used for a …
- Q: Is there Military/Veteran or LEO discounts available?
- As of right now, we do not have a set discount that can be applied to any order for any LEO or Military personnel. We do however try very hard to provide discounts to our already low prices for our me…
- Q: What should I do after I order my firearm?
- After your firearm has been ordered you need to immediatly contact your FFL to make sure they know you have a firearm headed their way. Handguns will be shipped next day or two day air and long guns w…
- Q: How do I know that my order went through?
- After you have placed an order you will immediately receive a confirmation email. The email will contain all of the info that you provided for billing, shipping and your FFL (if applicable), as well a…
- Q: Are there any credit card fees?
- No! We cover those so you don't have to.…
- Q: Why won't my order go through?
- There could be a few different reason as to why it will not let you check out. 1) Out of stock. If you find your cart becoming empty after you've tried to submit the order. 99% off the time, we're out…
Get answers to your questions by reading our FAQ